Sunday, December 18, 2011

Let there be light...

Our kitchen light is out and I cannot reach it, nor can my roommate. This does not make for a great cooking environment. I'm sad to report that I made Lasagna and was hoping to share it, but just like getting dressed in the dark, cooking in the dark DOESN'T work either!

I thought lasagna would have been perfect for this time of year when everyone is shopping and stumbling in at all hours of the night from another holiday party. I usually assemble everything and stick it in the freezer...then pull it out and bake it, cringing at the thought of standing over the stove after waiting in one long holiday line after the other, then eating the leftovers the next day at 2am, when you thought it was a good idea to reward yourself with a drink, which turned into drinks...then shots.

I'm not the kind of girl to put on a low-cut top and knock on a hot neighbors door, so my brother is coming to change the bulb. I have a lot of holiday baking to do...

Cooking and baking shall commence soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment